Thursday, March 20, 2008

My 1st Valentine

I've never know how giving can be so much in receiving
I've a girlfriend, we're dating for almost a year now.

On our first time of valentine day,I've been preparing somethin for her.
As she's one of the staff for organizing events for valentine party on plaza,she's busy that day.
So in the morning I've gone to flower store to buy a bouquet of flowers(sweet one of course) and told them to send her at 5 p.m(as the event start at 4).

I go there at 6 o'clock but I see no flowers...so i sneak around to call the store as they said they've sent it ,may be a few minutes will arrive.But it don't,6.30 I call,7,8,same answer and they piss me off..
so I go upstairs to reserve a restaurant..after I reserve ,she called me and (in so much excited)shout whether I've send her a flower ,it's at the side of the stage and she's em brassed yet happy.I go down and see how happy she's(I've never know how a girl can be so excited when we sent them flowers)...
thus we go for dinner and we walk to my car,she get in and saw a piece of love shape paper say 'U'll find8 reason why I love u so much',and she surprised and search for the others with enthusiasm...
And when it come to the last one-which I put it on garage and when I was paying parking fee ,I told her to quickly jump off the car and open the garage for her ,as the last one is a massage in a lovely bottle saying 'It's a whole you are the reason and thousands untold reasons more'....Well,she read it with watery eyes ...

Looking on how happy she's (indescribable) makes me feel that this is one of my happiest moment

5 comments:

jds said...

ooouuuhhhh, kamu romantis sekali!!!!!!!!!! betapa senang nya kalo aku bisa jadi ceweq kamu........ moga2 kamu sama ceweq kamu bae2 dan langgeng sampai ujung dunia sekali pun.... glad to read ur blogs bro, still lots and tons to come rite??? aku tunggu crta romantis selanjutny yah.........

jds said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stefen said...

*cough* So this is when your love story start. lol

Anonymous said...

hawe hawe.... huahhaa lu srh w liat blog lu buat tau kisah cinta lu yo? wahaha g nyangka hw yg slow ini bs romantis ckckck hahaha... be tahan oi

Lord Story said...

heh..ndak ada yg blg ni ksh w y

Your Ad Here

snippet code

 Work At Home